Terms of sale
A brief explanation of how it all works!
- Goods are taken on consignment.
- All clothing, accessories, shoes, accessories and toys must be in as new condition, cleaned, ironed and no more than 2 years old.
- You as a consignor (supplier), will receive 40% of the final sale price, less GST.
- GST is deducted from the payments made to you, as per tax regulations.
- Consignment goods will be priced at our discretion and will be displayed for sale for approximately 3 months. Then, after 1 month on the reduced sale page we will ask that you either collect your unsold items or notify us that you wish for them to be donated to St Kilda Mums. If we haven't heard from you after 2 weeks from the end of consignmnet the goods will be passed on to St Kilda Mums.
- While we will take the very best of care, we will not accept responsibility for your items in the unlikely event of theft or fire – goods are left at owner’s risk.
- Due to the nature of our store, we will at times go on sale and offer discounts to our customers to encourage them to spend. We may discount your items at any time, without notifying you.