If you want to sell anything through Second Childhood - it's easy. Just fill in the form below and give a brief description of your pieces in the 'comments' box and we'll be in touch with you as soon as we can!
Why sell your second hand kids clothing?
- Turn your second hand kids clothing into cash and make some money for yourself.
- Recycling your children's clothes will help to save the planet by reducing waste.
- Give other families the opportunity to buy good quality kids clothing at affordable prices.
A brief explanation of how it all works!
- Goods are taken on consignment.
- All clothing, accessories, shoes and toys must be in as new condition, cleaned, ironed and no more than 2 years old.
- You as a consignor (supplier), will receive 40% of the final sale price with remittance received at the start of each month for sales completed the month prior.
- Consignment goods will be priced at our discretion and will be displayed for sale for approximately 6 months at full price. Then will be reduced for a further 3 months and at the conclusion of this we will ask that you either collect your unsold items or notify us that you wish for them to be donated to St Kilda Mums. If we haven't heard from you after 2 weeks from the end of consignmnet the goods will be passed on to St Kilda Mums.
- While we will take the very best of care, we will not accept responsibility for your items in the unlikely event of theft or fire – goods are left at owner’s risk.
- Due to the nature of our store, we will at times go on sale and offer discounts to our customers to encourage them to spend. We may discount your items at any time, without notifying you.
* We also offer a free local pickup service within 20km of the Melbourne CBD. If you're unsure, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can organise something with you personally.